Junior / Semi-Senior Auditors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The selected candidate will be responsible for performing the financial audits of local and international clients in accordance with International Standards on Auditing, in order to obtain the required evidence to issue an appropriate audit opinion.
- Audit planning for audit engagements and conducting audit tests.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Hands on interaction with clients and managing the field audit approach together with the Reviewer/Director.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Must have at least 1–2-years’ experience in audit.
- In initial stages or with intention to commence the ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of CaseWare is considered an asset.
- Be a good team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, proactive, flexible and committed.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken (knowledge of Maltese and Italian would be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on academic qualifications and experience
- Flexibility Policy
- Casual Fridays
- Performance bonus in December.
- Performance Appraisal in Dec/Jan.
- CPE hours plus Memberships paid.
- ACCA Support Policy
- Health Insurance
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae via email on email@example.com or via post to:
The HR Manager Tri-Mer Services Ltd International House, Mdina Road, Mriehel, BKR 3000
All applications will be treated in strict confidence