Tri-Mer Services Limited is a reputable licensed fiduciary company which provides corporate services in Malta. The company is now seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to strengthen its well-established team of Finance Operations and complement the ever growing client base.
The selected candidate will form part of the Accounting Team. He/she will assist the Chief Operations Officer in the day-to-day running of the department.
Responsibilities will include:
• Daily and month-end book keeping;
• Reporting to management on a regular basis.
• Client financial and management accounting;
• VAT Returns and other related VAT documents;
• Handling portfolio of companies
• Ensuring deadlines are met
• Providing quality service to clients.
• Perform ad hoc task and projects;
• Qualified accountant or at final stages of qualification
• Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
• Have minimum 1 year experience in a similar role;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office will be considered an asset.
• Have a can do approach and be a problem solver
This role requires a meticulous person having excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, is flexible, able to proactively work to strict deadlines and own initiative. The person must be a dedicated team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will profit from an attractive remuneration package within a friendly environment.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae by not later than 30th April 2017 via email on email@example.com. or via post to:
The HR Manager
Tri-Mer Services Ltd
International House, Naxxar Road,
San Gwann, SGN 9032
All applications will be treated in strict confidence