DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The selected candidate will be responsible for preparation of payroll of local and international clients.
- Obtaining Single Permits, residency cards, registration of employment and other statutory obligations.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Must have at least 1 year experience in payroll preparation.
- Knowledge of Payroll Software and Maltese Employment Law, including registration and enrolment of employees will be considered an asset.
- Be a good team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, proactive, flexible and committed.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken (knowledge of Maltese and Italian would be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on academic qualifications and experience.
- Flexibility Policy
- Casual Fridays
- Performance bonus in December.
- Performance Appraisal in Dec/Jan.
- Health insurance
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. or via post to:
The HR Manager
Tri-Mer Services Ltd
International House, Mdina Road,
Mriehel, BKR 3000
All applications will be treated in strict confidence