Tri-Mer Services Limited is a reputable licensed fiduciary company which provides corporate services in Malta. The company is now seeking to recruit a Finance Officer to strengthen its well established team of Finance Operations and complement the ever growing client base.
The selected candidate will form part of the Accounting Team. He/she will assist the Accountants in the day-to-day running of the department.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reconciliation of Settlement Accounts, and the servicing of Receipts and Payments;
• Daily and month-end book keeping;
• Perform ad hoc task and projects;
• Cost/Revenue control supervision and assessment;
• Have minimum A’ Level/ AAT Accountancy qualification or in the initial stages of ACCA
• Have minimum 1 year experience in a similar role;
• Have good analytical and communications skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office will be considered an asset.
• Good language skill (knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset)
This role requires a meticulous person having excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, is flexible, able to proactively work to strict deadlines and own initiative. The person must be a dedicated team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking into furthering his studies and wants to grow within the organization. An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with the level of experience and qualifications, is being offered to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. or via post to:
The HR Manager
Tri-Mer Services Ltd
International House, Mdina Road,
Mriehel, BKR 3000
All applications will be treated in strict confidence