Direct Tax Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The selected candidate will be responsible for assistance corporate clients with tax registration process.
- Preparation and submission of corporate tax returns of local and international tax clients
- Hands on interaction with clients and other departments to assist in the preparation of tax computation.
- Assist in other tax projects including but not limited to Micro Invest.
- Keeping up to date with direct tax developments
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the CFR tax system/excel and the Maltese Income Tax System
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy or in final stages/completed the ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Be a good team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, proactive, flexible and committed.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken (knowledge of Maltese and Italian would be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on academic qualifications and experience.
- Flexibility Policy
- Casual Fridays
- Performance bonus in December.
- Performance Appraisal in Dec/Jan.
- CPE hours plus Memberships paid.
- Continued Development Policy
- Health insurance
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. or via post to:
The HR Manager
Tri-Mer Services Ltd
International House, Mdina Road,
Mriehel, BKR 3000
All applications will be treated in strict confidence