DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The selected candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of local and international client.
- Responsible for daily and month-end bookkeeping, reporting to management on a regular basis and preparation of financial and management accounting.
- Preparation and submissions of clients VAT Returns and other related VAT Documents
- Hands on interaction with clients and managing client portfolio while ensuring deadlines are met, together with the direct superior.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Must have at least 1 year experience in similar job
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy or in final stages/completed the ACCA qualification (or equivalent). Candidates in early stages of ACCA will also be considered.
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting Package is considered an asset.
- Be a good team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be independent, proactive, flexible, and committed.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken (knowledge of Maltese and Italian would be considered an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary, based on qualifications and experience.
- Flexibility Policy
- Casual Fridays
- Performance bonus in December.
- Performance Appraisal in Dec/Jan.
- CPE hours plus Memberships paid.
- ACCA Support Policy
- Health Insurance
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae via email on email@example.com. or via post to:
The HR Manager
Tri-Mer Services Ltd
International House, Mdina Road,
Mriehel, BKR 3000
All applications will be treated in strict confidence